Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Upside-Down Kingdom


Captivated,

but no longer bound by chains.

Love sick,

in this upside down Kingdom,

Where
            I
               must
                        descend
to ascend;

Where I can only hold on, by letting go;

Where I can only mature, by becoming like  a little child;
                                                                
Where I only live, by dying daily,

Where I can only stand, when I'm on
                                                             my
                                                                  knees,

Where I only feel full, when I am most empty,

I’m but dust and ashes, 

yet the world was created 
                                          for 
                                               my 
                                                    sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment